• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.3.0 beta 1

#1 Gunther
Here is the first beta of LRTimelapse 6.3.
Please share your feedback below.

Should you experience any issues, you can always go back to the latest official version on the download page just by closing LRT and LR and installing the official version: https://lrtimelapse.com/download

Downloads:
Sorry, I needed to remove the downloads for now because there are still issues with the beta on some systems. I'll come back to you, when they are fixed.

Changes:
- Feature: Added a slider to reduce the initial deflicker in the Holy Grail Wizard. This could be useful for sequences where you would like to preseve short term changes in luminosity, like with thunderstorm lightnings.
- Feature: Added explanatory tooltips to the Rotate/Stretch controls in the HG-Wizard.
- Feature: DNxHR will now allow rendering in higher resolutions than 4K, like 6K, 8K and Source resolution (LRTimelapse Pro)
- Improvement: Improved Metadata handling and fixing, updated Adobe XMP library.
- Improvement: Initialization will now try to preserve some XMP data that is outside the scope of LRTimelapse (like GPS data stored in XMP files).
- Improvement: Togglebutton Visual Previews for Keyframes only will now be activated whenever a sequence is loaded no matter the status of the VP button.
- Improvement: LRT will now add a history entry to the XMP files when saving, like Lightroom does. It will only add the entry, if the last entry was not from LRT. Otherwise it will only update the values to prevent the XMP from growing too much.
- Improvement: Reopening the render dialog after the same intermediary sequence was reexported in a different format (like Tif vs. Jpg) will not detect this and reload the previews.
- Fix: In rare situation the horizontal render resolution could be rounded wrong, like 4098 instead of 4096, this would generate an unecessary warning.
- Fix: After loading a snapshot the to save flag was not always set.
- Fix: In some cases the internal Editor would not be activated.
- Fix: When switching to Visual previews in Keyframes only mode while a non-keyframe image was selected in the table, the VP wouldn't get generated for that image.
- Fix: Auto-Transition would sometimes overwrite some special Exif-Data like GPS Coordinates.
- Fix: Holy Grail Wizard would not update Lum-Leveling values in table.
- Fix: Aborting an import process wouldn't remove the progress bar and unblock the UI.
- Fix: The progressbar in the importer was a bit too narrow.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 mapr
Hello Gunther,
in the LRT 6.3 b1 I can't create Key frames. The button ist not active.
It looks like it apears when i try to open files where on my hdd already.
If I import via the dialogue it works.
Edit: It seams like the button is not in function.
When I go to menu "Keyframes erzeugen" -> "Keyframes gleichmäßig verteilt" it will be work.
Best Regards
Matthias
#3 Gunther
I'm working on this right now.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: