• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.4.0 beta 1

#1 Gunther
This is the first beta of LRTimelapse 6.4.0. I'm looking forward to hear your feedback below.

6.4.0 beta 1
  • Feature: Added auto downloader for updates. If available, an update will be downloaded after the version check and installed after closing LRTimelapse the next time. This downloader should kick in as soon as I release beta 2. Stay tuned :-)
  • Feature: Outdated betas will expire 10 days after a new beta has been released.

6.3.1 (not yet released but in this beta)
  • Feature: Copy / Paste whole sequence. This feature allows you to copy/paste a full set of XMP data from one sequence to the other, for example to match the editing of left/right stereo or pano photos.
  • Improvement: Mac: An universal app for ffmpeg will be shipped for your convenience.
  • Improvement: Asking for Lightroom Version Dialog
  • Fix: Render Dialog: Force AR was not properly localized.
  • Fix: On Mac silicon, the Intel version of ffmpeg would have been used.
  • Fix: Avoid overlapping dialogs on first launch.

Download link here: https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta/
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 Ulli
It seems the download link is missing?
#3 MMeier
You can find it on the download page under beta releases.
https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta/
#4 Ulli
LOL - thanks MMeier :-)

It seems that the migration process from older mask 1 sequences was lost in one of the last versions (bevore 6.4.0 - not sure which of the 6.3 was the last whre it was still O.K.)
The migration info at the status bar in the top does not appear any more when opening old sequences (at the moment I'm reediting shots from 2015). Going back to LR after setting and safing new keyframes the HG-mask is on if the radial filters which gives some weird results of course ;-)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#5 Gunther
I didnt change anything about the migration. But could you send me a short "unmigrated" test sequence whith which I could reproduce this? Five images incl Xmp in a zip is enough. Send it via wetransfer, Dropbox etc. Thx!
#6 Gunther
I analyzed your sequence. I was last edited with LRT3. Unfortunately those old LRT3 sequences don't get migrated correctly. Sorry. I will see what I can do about it.
#7 Gunther
This will be fixed in the next version (6.3.1).

...also check out: