• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.4.0 beta 4

#1 Gunther
Sorry for the high update frequency.
I've reworked the checking and fixing of metadata. This means that LRTimelapse tries to identify, if users add or delete Masks in Lightroom (although they shouldn't) and tries to fix this. Unfortunately there are so many constellations to deal with and the Adobe XMP library is - hmm - let's say, very basic.
Therefore this public test is very valuable to me. Thanks to all who provided feedback.

I'm quite positive now that this beta will run stable and nicely for everyone. Let me know!

6.4.0 beta 4
- Fix: Fixing Metadata for missing/additional masks didn't work in some situations.

Download should happen automatically, if you have an earlier beta of LRT 6.4 installed.
If not, download from https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 mopperle
Usuallay I do not use Betas (other important things to do Wink ), but wanted to check it because of this topic:
https://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-sam...0#pid53530
And I think the sortorder is not correct, compared to how Windows sorts folders. Maybe you can check it.
Gruß/regards

Otto
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#3 Gunther
As I explained in the other thread there is no "right" or "wrong" here. LRTimelapse uses ASCII sorting, which is a "defacto" long established standard, while other programs might do it differently. Windows for example sorts numbers in a different way also.
This has always been like that in LRTimelapse, nothing to do with this beta.

Regarding betas: of course everyone has things to do. But by using the betas and providing feedback, you can help accelerate the development of LRT. As a one man company, I cannot test all different scenarios and environments. I depend on the input from the community. Otherwise it takes much longer to find issues that might be happening in special environments only.

The betas that I release have been already tested by me and just need to be used by some (preferrably power-) users which give me feedback, should they encounter any issues.
As an active forum and LRTimelapse user, you fit perfectly into the target group for this :-) Thanks.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: