• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse 6.5.4 beta 3

#1 Gunther
  • Improvement: Calculation of remaining time for processes
  • Improvement: Batch deflicker stability
  • Improvement: Error handling for superimposition of time stamps in video rendering.
  • Fix: When initializing or clearing metadata the sliders in the editor would not be reset.
  • Fix: Batch deflicker deactivating Const checkbox would not activate the slider.
  • Fix: Preview Lum Column would not be properly updated after loading very short sequences.
  • Fix: When using Metadata/Copy File-Dates to Exif-Date on a JPG sequence, the internal export and render would still not allow to overlay time stamp data.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#2 rayj
Hi there,
I am using 6.5.4 beta 3 and now when i go to render video nothing appears in the task and output section. I have to manually find the the task path. In previous versions I did not have to do this. Any idea what could be causing this?
#3 Gunther
How did you enter the dialog, via File / Render Video or via Export and Render from the Workflow buttons?
#4 Gunther
Ok, I see. It seems to happen, if the last chosen intermediary sequence was a TIFF sequence, then the path gets cleared Beta 3. Will fix it in the next beta. Thanks for reporting!
#5 rayj
thanks gunther

...also check out: