• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRtimelapse changes colours - Camera Profil issue

#1 Lapsetime
Hi

Here the facts first

Working with: LRtimelapse 4.7 and Lightroom 4.4

Set up: LRtimelapse 4.7 KompatibilitaetsmoDuc is LRCC/LR6/LR5/LR4

-----

Process in LRT: Loading Cr2 files in LRT, creating Key frames, save, Nach Lightroom ziehen

Process in LR: After import, select rated files, I switch in "Kamerakalibrierung" von Adobe Standard to Camera Neutral, I work away and adjust everything until smooth and beautiful, dann Metadaten: Metadaten in Datei speichern

Process in LRT: Reload, Autouebergang, Speichern (I notice that the graph looks funny, some lines look strong, some soft (unusual - see file attached)

Process IN LR: Metadaten aus Datei lesen and everything is all over the place, colours change, brightness.

Process in ME: I am going mad cause it took so long and I can't find the b£$%^& problem ( :

I processed a lot of stuff in the past and it always worked fine until I switched the Kamerakalibrierung von Adobe Standard to Camera Neutral. Thats my therorie - is that the problem and how to solve it. 

Thanks

[Image: http://i350.photobucket.com/albums/q438/...pvzjts.png]
#2 Gunther
I'm wondering what caused that spikes in the yellow exposure curve! There's something wrong there.
when coming from LR the first time, reloading and applying the auto transition, the yellow curve should not show any spikes, just connect the keyframes. Check the table in LRT too for the camera-calibration column: if it shows different entries, right click on the table header and select "fill down" to populate the setting to all frames. (Auto Transition currently does not automatically populate camera calibration up to 4.7.4 if you have more then 2 keyframes. That's a bug that will be fixed in 4.7.5).

Another tip: if you notice that your curves are looking weird, looks for the problem - in doubt just right click on the folder in the tree, "clear all LRT editing" and start over from scratch. It makes no sense to render out the images, if something is wrong. It will only waste your time. That's why we have the curves, the table and the visual previews.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Lapsetime
I can't identify the problem. There is also no Camera -calib column. I redid everytything, didn't change the camera profile, didn't use any filter, just belichtungszeit, lichter, saturation, etc. same problem. Und er loescht voellig die anpassung von einem Belichtungssprung wenn ich zb. bei der Aufnahme die Belichtungszeit änderte. Ich werde jetzt LR CC runterlasen. Vielleicht ist das das Problem.
#4 Lapsetime
The problem only turns up whenever i have the exposure jumps. On TL s with smooth transitions it accepts all alterations and creates a smooth adjustment. As soon as there are exposure jumps, it deletes all adjustments, leaves the brightness jump in there but also adjusts slightly the brightness of the first file before a jump.
#5 Gunther
It's hard to understand. Maybe you can reset everything and then illustrate it with some screenshots. Or make a screencast. You can send me the log too, maybe there is something wrong (info menu/show log).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: