• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Impossible to have a preview after Visual pink line and to start the Deflicker button

#1 Sophieb2g
Hello everybody,
I am doing a Timelapse night-day-night of 4300 frames. (CR2 filename with a size of 5184/3456) It's a full day on actually.
I do all the workflow in LRT until Visual preview. At the end of the pink line, I don't have anything happening ! (no preview on the left and any possibility to Deflicker !
Is anyone has this trouble already ?
Thank you so much for your help
Nice day
Sophieb2g
#2 Gunther
Do you have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed? Please check - download link on https://lrtimelapse.com/install
Please send a screenshot and the log (info menu) if the problem persists after updating the DNG Converter.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Sophieb2g
Hello Gwegner. Thank you for your help.
Yes I do ! I have the 9_12_1 version.
To complete the post, The preview and deflicker button are working if I do a test on 300 frames. But it doens't work anymore with the full sequence (4300 frames).
Have a good day
#4 Gunther
Maybe your LRTimelapse is running out of memory, if you are on Mac. There is an FAQ explaining how to increase the memory provided to LRTimelapse on Mac, check it out: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-mac-...rtimelapse
#5 Sophieb2g
Hello !
I am on PC actually. I have a GeForce GTX 780 graphic card, 32 RAM and quadro processor.
But it's a fact that the process to create the visuals images (pink line) is like 45 minutes for the all shot...
#6 Gunther
Please send me the log (info menu) after it stalls.

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...
#7 Sophieb2g
Dear gwegner,
I think I find out what was the problem !! :/
I start to do the process in two folders (maybe this memory problem...). And when I charge the first folder I had a message from a corrupted picture.
I didn't notice it the first time, but this time I destroyed it and replaced it. And when I start the process again on the whole sequence, it was working...
So much loosing time for just a picture... :/ pfff
Anyway, Problem is solved. (it seemed to me that it was not a hardware's problem... )
I thank you so much for your help. Your software is fantastic !!
Best Regards
#8 Gunther
Perfect, glad you sorted that out!

Posted mobile via Tapatalk...

...also check out: