• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse group on flickr

#1 screamer
Hi all,
i'm a fanatic flickr user, and i discovered today LRTimelapse. And noticed that on flickr there's a lot of people sharing timelapses done with LRTimelapse but there's no group on flickr. So i've created one, and i'm inviting all the people a see with LRTimelapses, just for spread the word. So the group is called LRTimelapse, if you want to share your videos, now there's a place on flickr to do it.

x ghunter: i don't know if you use flickr, but if you want i can give you the group or put you in the admins or what you want, though it was a good idea, for them are searching a place in flickr where find LRTimelapses

here is the link of the group, it's only me for now.. Big Grin
#2 Gunther
Okay, I just joined. I'm not the frequent flickr user I must admit - but let's see what happens Wink
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 screamer
great, i've setted you as administrator. And now we are 3, and we have 7 videos Smile))
come on people, if you have some interesting timelapse done with LRTimelapse on flickr don't be shy. All the world must know how great is this software Wink
#4 screamer
now we are 7 Big Grin
#5 TimelapseCanada
I try to sign up.But it says I need a yahoo email address,is this correct ,I have to get a yahoo e mail address to sign up for you new forum
Nice new forum
#6 Gunther
Only to make things clear: That's not my "new" forum!

Flick'r is a sharing platform and totally independent of LRTimelapse.com.

I would prefer that you sharie your time lapse videos in the showroom in this forum to keep things together.

Screamer founded the Flickr group mostly for people that are active there anyway, personally I barely use Flickr. And yes, you need a yahoo account for flickr :-(
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: