• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse Importer Issue

#1 Mister Hat
I recently installed LRTimelapse 4.5.1 and when I use the LRTimelapse Importer to move my sequence into the Lightroom 5.2 Library it initially comes up with ADD highlighted but immediately changes to COPY and will not allow me to change it back to ADD.

To begin my workflow I load my sequence directly from my SD card, wait for it to load, and then follow the Visual Workflow sequence.  The files imported are RAW files (I shoot in RAW only, not RAW + Jpeg) and the Holy Grail is highlighted and works fine.  I then save the sequence.  At that point I open Lightroom and use the Drag To Lightroom button to drag the sequence into the Lightroom Library and that is when the problem described above happens.  

Any ideas on how I can resolve this issue?  I am "trialing" this on some short timelapses to determine if I want to buy it for larger projects I want to do.

Windows 10  64 Bit
Lightroom 5.2  64 Bit

Thank you for your help,
Mister Hat
#2 Gunther
Lightroom will not allow you to work on your sequence directly on the SD Card.
The right workflow would be to use the LRTimelapse importer to bring the sequence to your hard drive first. Then you can do the regular workflow and "drag to Lightroom". Now LR will allow you to "add" to the catalog.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Mister Hat
Thank you. Problem solved.

...also check out: