• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse + Lightroom + DJI P4P

#1 neap
Hi

I shot few drone hyperlapses over a while again and used the same workflow as before , but facing some issues now. When I bring the images to LR by dragging I see that the LR applies the DNG default color profile to every image there and changes the look a bit. So I continued like always, edited the two keyframes, saving metadata to files and hit reload in LRTimelapse and as soon as I proceeded to the "auto transition" tab, I noticed that the first keyframe moved to the end of the sequence itself and an error appeared "couldn't calculate transitions". I tried to do this all over again and with other sequences as well (all from my p4p drone), but without success, every time it ends in the same point with the same error. I'm afraid it has something to do with the autoadjustments the Lightroom applies to dng images or .....? NB. there are no issues with the files from my sony alpha camera - normal workflow from the start till the end.

Thanks
#2 neap
Can someone at least advise if it is possible to turn off auto add on of color profile and why in LR there is no "Adobe standard" color profile available for my drone RAWs?
#3 Gunther
There is a bug in LRT5.0.8 which messes up the sorting by date time with some drone files. Will be fixed in 5.0.9.
Please use the option to sort by filename (top left of the table) before applying the auto transition.
This has nothing to do with the color profile, you can use any color profile that Lightroom provides.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 Timelapsejunkie
I am having this same issue but it is also bugging out with my white balance. Anything from my DJI Mavic 2 Pro cannot auto transition white balance. It always makes it look horrible. Not sure what to do.
#5 Gunther
Update to 5.0.9. Restart the editing with "Metadata/Clear Metadata".
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: