• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse Pro-Timer Free

#21 yimiblu
(2017-02-16, 11:17)gwegner Wrote:
Quote:i only have some optocouplers 'BC547' which i used in other project 
I used a Transistor instead of an Optocooupler, but an optocoupler should work too. Just check for the correct usage of the contact. You might have to change the resistor too, I'm not sure.
Easiest would be to get yourself one of those transistors, they are ridiculously cheap.

Thanks!! Im using this opto with its right resistor value (1,5k) [Image: https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017021...69cbaf.jpg] credits: ianchurchill.blogspot.com.es Smile

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
#22 RolandMeijer
Thanks for sharing this project! Smile

I'm not sure why but it didn't work for me when I tried to install via my Mac, The Arduino just looped between the welcome screen and interval settings...??

I had to start VMware Fusion on my Mac and run everything via Windows (10) and then it worked fine Smile

I'm not sure what I did wrong...?
#23 Gunther
Sorry, I have no idea. Didn't try it on mac though, but maybe someone else can report, if it worked for him on mac. Normally it should.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#24 MMeier
It worked for me on mac without any problems.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
#25 Yarbro
Looking at the Arduino functions, a "while" statement which looks for the PC sync signal out of the camera on an input pin (plus changes to the menu itself) might allow the user to select an option for a "PC sync?" in the menu. By placing the "while" statement in the code for the sub-routine 'camera release' to loop till a signal from the PC sync camera output which indicated that the shutter had tripped before continuing the timer period would allow long shutter times without having to change the timer frequency. This would insure the timer does not call for a shutter release while the camera shutter was still open. There might be a better location in the code to put such a modification. I am not familiar enough with the Arduino enough to know what effect this will have on the other monitoring functions, such as monitoring for the display to dim or to initiate a Pause or Stop command. But you would not want to call for another function if the shutter was open anyway, especially if the Pro-Timer were mounted on the hot shoe, as this might induce shaking of the camera. So that should not be an issue. Adding  a 3.5mm input jack (for differentiation from the shutter output jack) and pull-up resistor and a PC sync cable from the camera port would transfer the signal between the camera and Pro-Timer.
#26 gaelphoto
Great and simple ! Do you think is it hard to improve the code for long-term timelapse construction by have a planning to shoot only during construction activity. For example, 8-17h per day and only 5 days in a week... I don't know how arduino work...
#27 Gunther
In theory it should be possible, but since the Arduino does not have a real time clock, you'd have to add a separate module for that otherwise you would have to reenter the current time each time that you power on the device. Apart from that it would be adding that functionality to the sketch.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#28 gaelphoto
Great i need to looking for that !
#29 yimiblu
Hi all! Im trying to find some examples using LRTL Protimer and i cant!.... not just as intervalometer, but using ramping feature... maybe im missing something...?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
#30 waltztj
        hi

This is what I made to go in between the shield and the UNO very small ( 4 x 7) and encapsulated in epoxy after it was tested.

...also check out: