• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse ProTimer free version 0.93

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, hello people,
I have extracted from my last Pro Timer software with motor control a pure Intervallometer version, which I want to introduce you here.
All extensions from the EXT version are included and partially extended. In addition to separate control of the Focus I have implemented a second camera port and a software solution that makes the external transistor superfluous. But more in a separate thread.

Here is an overview of the extensions / changes compared to version 0.92

Changed menu navigation (see Flow Chart)
• Delay before timelapse sequence
• Simplified entry of long times (delay time and bulb exposure)
• Cosmetic improvements in the running screen

Setup menu for setting and saving the following parameters:
• Min Dark Time
• Decoupling time
• Start Interval
• Display Brightness

Display car off
• Display off after 20 seconds (if no key is pressed)
• Auto Display on after pressing any key
• Display on / off with the Select key

Delay Time:
The Delay Time setting is used to time control the TL sequence. So you can set that the TL recording only after expiration of e.g. 3h: 30m starts. This can be for e.g. Astro shots will be used at a given time. If no delay time is desired, this can be skipped with a single key press.

Simplified entry of long times:
Since the Delay Time and the Bulb Exposure Time set long times, I have come up with a simplified input of these times. Seconds, minutes and hours are set separately. A bulb exposure time of e.g. of 30 minutes is set with a few keystrokes. Try it yourself!

Cosmetic improvements in the running screen:
In the Running Screen, the release of the camera is indicated by a circle with a dot, and while the Ramping interval is active, the direction of the ramping is indicated by the arrow up right or the arrow down right.

SetUp Menu:
In the Setup Menu you can set the Min Dark Time, Decoupling Time, Start Interval and Display Brightness parameters. The changed values are stored in the EEPROM and read out again at the start of the PT.

Focus signal:
I also implemented a control of the focus signal. This is controlled at the same time as the shoot signal. This was built in because in the past there were always special cases where the focus signal was required. Also regarding the use of DSLM cameras it may be necessary to use the focus signal. A time delay between focus and shoot is very easy to realize.
But finally available as an option !!

2. Camera Port:
I also realized a second camera port in the software. This is not only intended to control a 2 camera, but also to control other devices, such as a DIY Slider Controller, or a Motion Controller in Slave Mode. Finally, the use of the second camera port but also an option!

I have attached the software, a flow chart and a schematic. A revised manual will be available shortly.

I would be glad if many load the software on their PT and give a feedback.
Suggestions are also welcome !!

Greetings Hans
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.zip   LRTimelapse_Pro_Timer_Free_093.zip (Size: 13.93 KB / Downloads: 19)
.pdf   Pro_Timer_FlowChart_0.93.pdf (Size: 188.53 KB / Downloads: 35)

...also check out: