• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapse stops rendering video after 3 sec?

#1 hakoar

.txt   lrtlog.txt (Size: 95.11 KB / Downloads: 2)
LRTimelapse has been working earlier without problems but now after I upgraded to 4.7.4 there's a problem when I try to render the final video.
It stops after ~3sec rendering?
Attached is the log from the LRT.
Everything else is working, "only" the rendering part is failing?
Photos has been converted like this: NEF->TIFF->DNG->LRT

-r2
#2 Gunther
The source images do not have exactly the same size, you might want to check this, this could make the encoder fail. (see the log!)
I guess this is due to the strange image conversions that you did. I'd recommend to use NEF directly and not export to tiff/dng when you are using LRTimelapse.

I'd suggest to use the "4K" preset in the LRExport plugin when exporting from Lightroom, this will force the intermediary files to be all in the same size - but still, if you feed images in different sizes you might get nasty jitter effects.

Apart from that, in your log I see no errors, it tells me the rendered files are in D:\VIDEO\LRT-TEMP\BryceCanyonSunrise01_ProRes-422_4K_25_VHQ+.mov
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 hakoar
Reason why I convert raw files to tiff is that I have HDR images which I first "merge" in the photomatix before bringing them into LR.
#4 Gunther
Okay, but still. Check the file sizes, somewhere in that process you've got files with different sizes. This won't work.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 hakoar
Yes, that is a bit weird. Though, when I used the "Jpg 4k" export option the video rendering went through fine.

...also check out: