• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimelapsePro Timer Free for Macro Photography

#1 dhuffer@hillview.net.au
Hi, in the intro to this unit macro was mentioned. How would it be used fro macro photography.
#2 Gunther
The LRTPTF is a very fast intervalometer that can be used for any photographic discipline, that requires interval shooting.
Some Macro Photographers use Focus stacking and therefore need an intervalometer too.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 mjhach@gmail.com
(2017-02-19, 10:57)gwegner Wrote: The LRTPTF is a very fast intervalometer that can be used for any photographic discipline, that requires interval shooting.
Some Macro Photographers use Focus stacking and therefore need an intervalometer too.

I'm using Heliconsoft's Helicon Focus app.  Why would I need your intervalometer except for astrophotography??  Ive already ordered the 3D printed case and got to thinking that maybe I need the qdslrdashboard instead of Helicon Remote and then wondering how all of your suggested pieces of hardware/software/apps fit together??

The more I read the more confused I'm becoming!! Help please to decipher all this.

Thanks so much.

Mike
#4 Gunther
It's an intervalometer. A very fast one. But if you are happy with your current intervalometer, why change it.

I've not said, that you absolutely need the LRTPTF as a macro photographer, I've said that some macro photographers need an intervalometer. Which one, depends on their needs.
Certainly the LRTPTF is a good option among others, because it's fast an reliable an fun to build too!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: