• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTimlapse5 and Lightroom

#1 rameshtahlan
Sir,

I have LRTimlapse 5.6.0 PRO (2021--6-02) working on my new iMac Mid 2011, with iOS 10.13.6, which I got just three days ago,

Problem is that in my old Mac I had Lightroom6 paid version installed, and now I find that there is no option to download again, and I got a notification after I posted my Serial Number of LR, that it is no more being supported and so I was not able to download.

I have now downloaded a Trial Version of Adobe Photoshop LightRoom ver 3.4, which has option to charge monthly or annually.
So as a test I tried to do a TimeLapse editing with just 7 RAW files.

in LRTimelapse all was good. then I moved the images to LR by dragging, now how do I select the Keyframe images, and I also don't see the option fo Sync and save Metadata etc, or Import options etc....

I would be grateful if you could give a link of any video which shows how to process in LR in this new environment. Or which LR should I download, if you could give a link.

Regards.
#2 rameshtahlan
just to add a bit more.
in LR I don't see the screen like I could see in my fully onetime paid version. I once again went to your video tutorial, and they all show the LR that was being used earlier, and the LR icon is perfect Square, where as the LR now has rounded corners, so I know that things are not the same. All those options along the side of the screen are not there any more.
Your help would be appreciated. Just not able to process Time-lapse anymore.

Regards.
#3 rameshtahlan
I just paid Rs 1,700 approx for 1 month. It downloaded the same Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. And still I don't have any options or icons to select keyframes or any of those option needed to process a Time-lapse. the icons menus along the side of the screen etc are just not there which I would use earlier. Wish I could send you a screen shot of LR.
#4 Gunther
You need to use Lightroom Classic, not the Cloud Version in order to work with LRTimelapse. It will look as LR6 did.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 rameshtahlan
Thanks for that. Got the Classic. and also updated DNG Convertor, and all is well. Many thanks.

...also check out: