• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTL 3.1 Add on`s not found in LR5 Demo

#1 rob jones
Hi, Gunther, Awesome program. At 16:51 on your LRTL 3 tutorial you select "LRT full sequence for the metadata" from a drop down tab, on my version (LR5 demo & LRTL 3.1) this doesn't show up. When i click on Export it doesnt show any lrTimepalse presets down the lefthand side. The Plug in exchange Menu says the LRT export plug in is enabled.
When i downloaded 3.1 there was a seperate add on`s file which i had double clicked to install but i think this is just not being linked together to enable LR5 to recognise it.
Are you able to help with this at all?

Thanks
#2 Gunther
First thing I need to know is if you are on mac or pc? I suppose it's mac because you write about a the separate Addons installer.
If so, please make sure you have really gone through that installer, by double clicking it, accepting the license terms, providing your password etc. After that the Lightroom addons should be there.

You will find the Export dialog in the Library Export, NOT in the Slideshow module.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 FableBlue2010
@Rob. On mine, i run a macbook pro, it does not show in the left side menu but you should have it in the pull down menu. I am not certain if it is a lrt bug or a lr bug but it should be there.
#4 rob jones
(2013-08-12, 14:14)FableBlue2010 Wrote: @Rob. On mine, i run a macbook pro, it does not show in the left side menu but you should have it in the pull down menu. I am not certain if it is a lrt bug or a lr bug but it should be there.

Thanks for that, i`l check it out tonight. Am stuck at work just now doing mundane tasks whilst dreaming of where i could be timelapsing :-).
#5 rob jones
(2013-08-12, 14:31)rob jones Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 14:14)FableBlue2010 Wrote: @Rob. On mine, i run a macbook pro, it does not show in the left side menu but you should have it in the pull down menu. I am not certain if it is a lrt bug or a lr bug but it should be there.

Thanks for that, i`l check it out tonight. Am stuck at work just now doing mundane tasks whilst dreaming of where i could be timelapsing :-).

Hi there, Ive found what was the problem. Very simple & it will have been my fault being too eager to create a video before watching the tutorial.

For Mac Users, if the LRT presets are not displayed in the drop down menu down on the right where you can select flags & ratings etc (under the Thumbnail slider bar) do the following to make them appear.
Select 'Lightroom' in the task bar and then select 'Preferences'. In the Presets Tab half way down there is a location field. Untick the 'Store presets with this catalog' box.

Job done ! I'm happily rendering away now.
Thanks for a great software package & great forum community.
R
#6 Gunther
Hi Rob,
thank you! I will put this into the faq.
Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#7 FableBlue2010
This is for all preset folders not just LRT3 or export presets.
It is a confusing subject but here is an article that talks about having the box checked or unchecked BUT this is based on how it was set up when you initially migrated in to LR5 from LR4; basically you need to locate the original catalog and check the status of the box. If anyone still does not understand then maybe this may shine a bit more light on this.
http://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_...w_topic%29
#8 damianvines
(2013-08-12, 13:52)gwegner Wrote: First thing I need to know is if you are on mac or pc? I suppose it's mac because you write about a the separate Addons installer.
If so, please make sure you have really gone through that installer, by double clicking it, accepting the license terms, providing your password etc. After that the Lightroom addons should be there.

You will find the Export dialog in the Library Export, NOT in the Slideshow module.

Hi I'm on a Mac, OSX 10.8. When I double click on the Add-ons icon, it extracts the .dmg file but when I double click that it doesn't ask me to accept a license, password etc, nothing, it just doesn't do anything. Is it because it's not from a authorized developer? Is there a way to force it to install?
Damian Vines | Damian Vines Photography
#9 damianvines
(2013-08-27, 20:20)damianvines Wrote:
(2013-08-12, 13:52)gwegner Wrote: First thing I need to know is if you are on mac or pc? I suppose it's mac because you write about a the separate Addons installer.

Hi I'm on a Mac, OSX 10.8. When I double click on the Add-ons icon, it extracts the .dmg file but when I double click that it doesn't ask me to accept a license, password etc, nothing, it just doesn't do anything. Is it because it's not from a authorized developer? Is there a way to force it to install?

I'm sorry, I see my error now. I just re-installed OSX and the problem was the security setting about installing 3rd party software. I fixed it now. You can just hold down the control key while clicking on the icon and choosing open.
Thanks!
Damian Vines | Damian Vines Photography

...also check out: