• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LRTL 3 feature request/ feedback

#1 scott@on-sight.com
Loving LRTimelapse3! I few things I'd love to see are:

1) 480p and 240p support
2) A broader range of frame rates 60fps down to 1fps (or even slower for art projects)
3) Ability to render multiple videos (at different settings) from the same set of temp files.
4) Fading controls between frames (this is important at lower frame rates).
5) Sharpening. I'm finding that I get better results if I just do a normal LR export choosing the res for the final video with Screen output sharpening applied. The sharpening really makes a difference! Would love to see this through the LRTimelapse export.

Thanks!
Scott Martin
www.martinphoto.com
#2 Gunther
Quote:1) 480p and 240p support
Why? 720p export is super fast and should do it or not?

Quote:2) A broader range of frame rates 60fps down to 1fps (or even slower for art projects)
There will be slow moting options in the final.

Quote:3) Ability to render multiple videos (at different settings) from the same set of temp files.
You already can, just lauch "render" manually from the menu and select the intermetiate folder.

Quote:4) Fading controls between frames (this is important at lower frame rates).
This will be a hard one, but I have it on my agenda to investigate that.

Quote:5) Sharpening. I'm finding that I get better results if I just do a normal LR export choosing the res for the final video with Screen output sharpening applied. The sharpening really makes a difference! Would love to see this through the LRTimelapse export.
I currently cannot make it selectable, either activated for all, or for none. do you think Screen sharpening should be always active?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 scott@on-sight.com
(2013-07-26, 12:26)gwegner Wrote:
Quote:1) 480p and 240p support
Why? 720p export is super fast and should do it or not?

Lower resolutions would be nice when working with clients. The ability to send them a small preview file that's not large enough for them to use is desirable. Once a project is completed and they pay the final 1080p file could be delivered.

(2013-07-26, 12:26)gwegner Wrote:
Quote:5) Sharpening. I'm finding that I get better results if I just do a normal LR export choosing the res for the final video with Screen output sharpening applied. The sharpening really makes a difference! Would love to see this through the LRTimelapse export.
I currently cannot make it selectable, either activated for all, or for none. do you think Screen sharpening should be always active?

I do think screen sharpening should always be active. I also think it would be better if the JPGs were rendered out to the resolution the video is going to be at. If you do a comparison I think you'll find the quality to be much better.

Thanks Gunther!
Scott Martin
www.martinphoto.com
#4 Gunther
I'll consider you suggestions, but they will not make it into the 3.0 anymore, sorry...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 scott@on-sight.com
I understand! Thanks for listening!
Scott Martin
www.martinphoto.com
#6 spider72
Thanks for 3rd graduated filter in LRT 3, but to be honest I will do better with one more if that is not too much to ask Smile, as I quite often need 4 of them, 2 animated (moving with sequence) and 2 static.
Usually I animate 2 moving ones using LRT and then I add 2 static ones manually in LR before final sequence render, but having all of them inside LRT would simplify and speed up things for me, and also would add some more options to play with.

...also check out: