• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Website Bug - Download link not working for DNG converter osx

#1 samycpu
i m trying to download and install the DNG Converter for osx (catalina 10.15.7 here) and the link keeps reloading the same page.
the link for windows works fine.
i tried from different computers and different browsers, without success.
Can someone check if it s working?
I would really like to install and try LRTimelapse with the converter before committing to a license.
Cheers
#2 Gunther
That is a direct link to the Adobe site and it works here. There is also a link to Adobe's FTP server.
If both don't work for you either something was wrong with Adobe's site at that time or on your computer/browser.
You could also try to go via this Adobe Site: https://helpx.adobe.com/de/photoshop/usi...erter.html
But all will end on adobe's download page.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 samycpu
Thank you for your quick answer.
still cannot download from any of my computers at home.
it must be something with my browsers then, or maybe with the creative cloud settings, or maybe because i m in Japan i need to use the japanese site only. ...
I don't know why it does that but i will try from a friend's windows PC later today.

I just wanted to say Thank you for your great work. It s really inspiring to see how you built LRTimelapse from scratch, and that you managed to stay in control and not go full corporate. i can only imagine the work....
super mega Respect from japan
#4 Gunther
Thanks for your nice words! If you can't get it going, send me an email to support@lrtimelapse.com and I'll send you a Dropbox link.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
cant download
Getho
2023-12-14, 02:12
Last Post: Getho

...also check out: