• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Manual Workflow selection

#1 tbruegg
I have a long time Timelapse that i would like to process in the Basic Workflow Tab. LR-Timelapse always suggests holy Grail Workflow but i would like to stay in the Basic Tab. In the settings there is a checkbox und Advanced "Manual Workflow" if i check this checkbox and restart LR-Timelapse no change and the Box in the Settings is unchecked again.
Does someone know how to stop LR-Timelapse to Auto-Switch Workflows? (im in win10 version 5.5.6)

Thanks, Thomas
#2 Gunther
Ho Thomas,
you are right, the setting is not applied correctly, this will be fixed in the next version.

Until then, you can do the following:
Open the user.props file in a text editor (you can find the exact storage location in the log file (info menu / show log), under Windows it is:
C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\LRTimelapse

Find the line:
manualWorkflowSelection=-1
Set it to:
manualWorkflowSelection=1

Basically, of course, I would be interested in why you want to use the "Basic Workflow". It's actually only for JPG sequences, and even those can be edited much better if you convert them to DNG and then edit them with the visual workflow. See my expert tip about this: https://lrtimelapse.com/tutorial/expert
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 tbruegg
Hi Gunter. Thanks your the Man!

The checkbox is now checked. If i click the Keyframe Wizard Button the programm still suggests Holy Grail Workflow and it puts those red triangles to where it thinks its a Shutterspeed change. I would love the program not to do any automatic things and let me decide what to do and what not. Is there a way to stop this completly? but thanks my problem is solved (:-).

About the Timelapse, It shows people working on a Plainroof and Timelapse+ Controller is selecting the shutterspeed wich works very well. but since there are always people moving in the image and therefore changing the overall illumination of each image, LR-Timelapse thinks that this is flickering. I just want to burn out a quick preview cause the Cameras will be there till January and im switching Cards every Week. The Data im generating here are rediculous, i have changed the cameras from RAW to JPG today so in the future i can then export a film straight from LR-Timelipse.
#4 Gunther
just don't use the keyframes wizard then. If you want to create keyframes, you can do that manually or vie menu Keyframes / Create Keyframes Even Spaces.
Also you can set reference area for image analyzing then LRTimelapse won't think moving people are flickering.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: