• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

LRTimelapse Executable not found

#1 ChristianB
Gunther - I'm loving LRT4. The new visual workflow is superb. However, for the life of me I cannot figure out this new exporting process. I'm clicking on every possible way to export but in the end I get "Please use 'export' button....". At this point I am using the export button and still no luck. I will eventually get into the window where in LRT3 I would easily export and render. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or what I need to change but its telling me "LRTimelapse executable not be found - please configure the path above." I am not sure what this means. Please help! See screenshots.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
The first message you've got tells you not to launch the export from the menu but via the dedicated button on bottom left in the Library view of Lightroom. This has technical reasons.
Then on the second screen the exporter tells you, that it cannot find /Applications/LRTimelapse 4.app - please make sure that you didn't move or rename the LRTimelapse 4 application from Applications folder on your mac. If so, you would have to change that path. Just click on "select" right to the "LRTimelapse executable" and navigate to the place where your LRTimelapse 4.app is located.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ChristianB
I was actually clicking on the "export" button on the bottom left but still getting the same "Please use 'export' button....". However, what I noticed after I posted my original message was that even though the dock icon on my Mac shows the icon for LRTimelapse 4, when I look at the actual app within my app folder, it had the LRTimelapse 3 app. What I ended up doing was simply completely remove LRTimeplase from my computer then reinstalled LRTimelapse 4, which has no affiliation with LRTimelapse 3. This did the trick because now everything works fine. I originally had LRTimelapse 3 and purchased the upgrade. I installed it assuming the new LRTimelapse 4 would remove all elements of the old LRTimelapse 3. Apparently that is not the case.
#4 Stuart
Hi Gunther,
I'm having very similar issues to ChristianB, but more extreme as there is no preset for Lrtimelapse at all under the export tab in Lightroom 6?
I did have issues as previously described and found that the presets were all for LRT 3.4.0
I followed the advice of another member who suggested removing the older presets from the folders and re loading the software which I have now done 3 times for both LR6 & LRTimelapse 4.0.3 and still no presets are showing in either the dialog or more worryingly in the export folders themselves.
Not sure what else to do please help!
Also contrary to your other posts there is no script symbol on the menu bar for LR6 in Mac OS version (10.10.3 Yosemite).

Regards
Stu

...also check out: