• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Metadata is not travelling, Parameters are not being applied

#11 Franz
(2013-09-03, 17:39)gwegner Wrote: Open that first MP file in a text editor. Search for "Rating" and check if it's "1".
If so, LRTimelapse is writing anything correctly. The question is, why Lightroom is not reading that.
Maybe you should you consider upgrading to LR5.2 (RC) - it's way more stable.

Okay I'll try that.
Any thoughts on the Pro Version?
#12 Gunther
Hi Franz,
just click on "ProRes" and you will get the 5K and 6K options. they are not for MP4!
Best
Gunther
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#13 Franz
(2013-09-03, 18:57)gwegner Wrote: Hi Franz,
just click on "ProRes" and you will get the 5K and 6K options. they are not for MP4!
Best
Gunther

oh, man...thanks
#14 Franz
(2013-09-03, 17:39)gwegner Wrote: Open that first MP file in a text editor. Search for "Rating" and check if it's "1".
If so, LRTimelapse is writing anything correctly. The question is, why Lightroom is not reading that.
Maybe you should you consider upgrading to LR5.2 (RC) - it's way more stable.

Hi Gunther,
the solution was buried here:
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-keyf...t=metadata
my date was also set to the future. m)
But the Bug is still in LR 5.2. Did you write a bug report?

happy again
Franz
#15 Gunther
No, I didn't. Please, feel free to do so!
#16 Saptadeep
Hi Gunther,
I have been trying to render timelapse for quite a few days now. Have gone throught the workflow back and forth. I was using LRT2 and then downloaded the free evaluation LRT3.
I have read through all your forum discussions and have followed the workflows exactly. However it just does not seem to work.
Once I edit the starred images in lightroom. and save metadata and come back to LRT, and reload and click auto transitions, the changed metadata e=reading just does not reflect. The images remain the same.
Plus, LRT does not allow me to save, until i have clicked on deflicker atleast once.

Please help.
#17 Franz
(2013-09-30, 08:06)Saptadeep Wrote: Hi Gunther,
I have been trying to render timelapse for quite a few days now. Have gone throught the workflow back and forth. I was using LRT2 and then downloaded the free evaluation LRT3.
I have read through all your forum discussions and have followed the workflows exactly. However it just does not seem to work.
Once I edit the starred images in lightroom. and save metadata and come back to LRT, and reload and click auto transitions, the changed metadata e=reading just does not reflect. The images remain the same.
Plus, LRT does not allow me to save, until i have clicked on deflicker atleast once.

Please help.

Color correction changes from Lightroom are not visible in LRT. If you reread the metadata in Lightroom, the changes should be applied to all pictures.
#18 Gunther
Additionally LRTimelapse will only save images that are changed (and thus need to be saved). By clicking on deflicker, all images will be changed, that is why you see it saving then.
Check the left most column, if it's red, then something changed and will get saved. If it's gray, then not.
Normally all changes happen, after you apply the auto-transition. Please only deflicker if you really have flicker.
#19 Saptadeep
Thank you both for your replies.

Howver, I will try to rephrase my issues. Once I color correct the key frames, go to grid view, select all and save metadata, I go back to LRT and click on reload and auto transition. I un-check on "hide unchanged columns" to see if the numbers of the changed parametres have actually changed or not, but it does not.
I go ahead and click save, anyways.
Also, if I go back to Lightroom now and select all the pictures in the sequence and then read metadata, the changes in the images between the keyframes, do not show their changes. In other words, The changes reflect only in the keyframes and not the images in between.

Just to clarify, i am using lightroom 4.4 and LRT 2 on windows 8.

I also checked, the left-most column, remains grey, even after clicking on auto transition. It does not show red.
Regards

Saptadeep
#20 Gunther
Have you checked if you might have the same future date problem like explained above?

You should try to trace the changes. Set the Exposure of the first image in Lightroom to for example +2 - then save in grid mode - check the XMP file for that image, does the "Exposure 2012" value reflect that "+2"? Then reload in LRTimelapse. Does the +2 appear in the Exposure 2012 column?

...also check out: