• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

metadata reading problem from 5d mark2 JPGs

#1 renan
Hey thanks so much for the awesome work on this tool for timelapse!

Unfortunately I'm not having luck getting it to work work for me on my mac with Lightroom 3 beta.

I have a folder of JPGs that I shot with the 5d Mark2 and I synced develop setting to all the photos and changed the last frame to a different develop setting (I want to do try to do an eased curve). I can tell this worked because I see the +/- on all the photos in the grid. I also turned filters off. Then I saved the metadata to files and LR showed that it was working to do this up in the upper left hand corner.

So, I'm not sure why when I navigate to the folder in LRtimelapse it tells me that the images are without metadata or develop settings?

Thanks for your help!

Best,

~renan
#2 Gunther
Renan, usually this indicates that you have done something wrong with your image preparation. Please make sure to follow "rule no one" ;-)
http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rule-no-1

Please check as well if you have read-only images - Lightroom doesn't complain if so but won't write any metadata.

Please come back to me if the problem persist.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 renan
Thanks for the quick reply! I read 'rule no one' and think I'm OK there. I synced the develop settings to every photo in the grid. Each one has a +/- on it so I assume that I did this right. I also checked one of the images to make sure it was 'read and write' and it was. Is there somewhere in Lightroom to check on this as well?

I really appreciate all your help!
#4 Gunther
check all images in finder/explorer and check if they are all writable.

Anyway - what is the error you are getting from LRTimelapse?
Have you looked at the properties in the table, are there rows with missing properties? If so you could try to fix them via copy/paste in LRTimelapse (right mouse menu)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: