• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

metadata unavailable

#1 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, apologie if this has been already covered, alas I could not find an answer. I have a sequence of 900 shots that every so often has a frame with a camera shake as I tried to change the ISO. 
After doing the necesary adjusting in the key frames I imported them back to Lrtimelapse, done the preview, runed the deflicker, preview the sequence and because of the jumping I decided to remove the offending frames, deflickered again saved it and  went back to lightroom to insert the saved metadata into the rest of the sequence, but the read metadata tab was greyed out. 
How do I retrieve the metadata, do I have to redo-it all over again from reload?.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo
#2 Gunther
No, since the removed frames are still in the Lightroom catalog, Lightroom will refuse reading metadata. To fix this, right click on the folder in Lightroom, choose Synchronize, this will remove the missing frames. Now you can read metadata.

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 rodrigo
(2017-04-23, 20:05)gwegner Wrote: No, since the removed frames are still in the Lightroom catalog, Lightroom will refuse reading metadata. To fix this, right click on the folder in Lightroom, choose Synchronize, this will remove the missing frames. Now you can read metadata.

Mobile via Tapatalk.

Thanks Gunther, that did the trick, isn't easy when you know how.

Kind regards,

Rodrigo
#4 rodrigo
Hi Gunther, It did the trick of clearing the metada and it took a couple of hours to render the exported sequence. As I tried to render the movie after been exported to Lrtimelapse, it stopped for a while at about frame 280 and then suddenly Lrtimelapse stopped declaring it finish,
I played the file and it was stuttering and it had dropped most of the frames. So I had to start all over again from scratch.

kind regards,

Rodrigo
#5 Gunther
Most likely a problem with your cropping/aspect ratios: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rend...e-sequence

Mobile via Tapatalk.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 rodrigo
(2017-04-24, 15:11)gwegner Wrote: Most likely a problem with your cropping/aspect ratios: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rend...e-sequence

Mobile via Tapatalk.

Thanks Gunther.

regards,

Rodrigo

...also check out: