• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Microsoft Surface Pro Compatibility

#1 physek
Hey guys,

Does anyone using LRTimelapse on Microsoft Surface Pro 7? I'm considerning buying this device for travel, but I'm not sure if its gonna work on that. Also if someone is using Surface Pro X, that would be even better, but I'm affraid, thats not possible at all.

Thanks!
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse will run on any device with Windows 10 / 64 bit Operating System. Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, it should work.
But please note, that those devices don't have too much processing power. For timelapse editing, you might be better off with a faster notebook.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 JayWakers
I've been using a Microsoft Surface Pro 7 for a while now, and I'm happy to say that LRTimelapse works like a charm on it. The device is perfect for travel due to its portability and versatility. The touch screen and Surface Pen also come in handy for editing on the go. Regarding the Surface Pro X, I haven't personally tried it, but I've heard it should work as well. If you're looking for a budget-friendly option, you can try checking out cheap windows 10 keys https://www.reddit.com/r/cheapwindowskey...dows_keys/ online. They are often legit and can save you some bucks on your Surface Pro purchase. Just make sure to buy from a reputable source.

...also check out: