• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

LR6 license and beta testing

#1 jrg63
I installed the beta version of LR6 and would be happy to help test it further however when it installs and I go to make a timelapse, half the functions don't work as my 5.x Pro license will not work with the license. I'm not about to upgrade to LR6 without actually seeing how it works and I'm certainly not going to participate in helping beta software where I have to purchase a license to do so.

Beta testers are doing work for you for free to help you test your software. I'd recommend you rethink your license policy
#2 Gunther
I understand your thinking and of course you are right. We had a closed beta test before, where of course I provided licenses to the testers. Anyone is free to send me an email and apply as a beta tester.
But currently we have a public beta and I hope you understand that as a one man team I cannot provide free licenses for everyone.
People that are interested in the new version will update nevertheless and give me their feedback but I can also understand your position that you'd rather wait for the final version to come out.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 javajack1
Okay, I have everything I need. The tech staff was changing over email service providers over the holidays and I'm connected again. I see I now have a code to enter. Will try and figure out how to do that and move on. Thanks
#4 astikadist
Glad that you are not connected to it now. I also had a similar problem with beta testing. I could not finish my work before the connection was restored.
#5 astikadist
Glad that you are not connected to it now. I also had a similar problem with beta testing. I could not finish my work before the connection was restored.
I wonder if any of you have any experience with penetration testing brisbane. I know that not many companies work with this type of testing because it’s too pervasive, and there can be ethical problems. It is basically hacking a program to establish all the weak places and then eliminating them. This practice proved to be one of the most effective, and it’s a pity that just a few companies do that. What do you think of this testing process?

...also check out: