• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 Jeffrey Davis
Hey,
I am getting missing frames on a video rendered using LRT 3.2 Lightroom 4. The frames are in the JPEG folder exported from LRT using the LRT export,as well as LRT list, however when I render the video through LRT there are 127 frames missing in the middle. I have exported several times as well as render the video several times, no luck...
Any suggestions?
Jeff
#2 Gunther
Hi Jeffrey,
please check the logfile. There might be something wrong with the crops/aspect ratios. The encoder is really picky, if he get's different image sizes.
Try setting the crop of all images to the same (right click on one of the crop table headers -> fill down) then save, reload in LR and export again.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jeffrey Davis
(2013-11-02, 09:45)gwegner Wrote: Hi Jeffrey,
please check the logfile. There might be something wrong with the crops/aspect ratios. The encoder is really picky, if he get's different image sizes.
Try setting the crop of all images to the same (right click on one of the crop table headers -> fill down) then save, reload in LR and export again.

Hey, Thanks, That did the trick on this one! Question.... If I drastically crop a set of images (GoPro that had to be cropped in from a wide angle, straightened, etc. should I make a new set of jpegs (export in LR) before I start the LRT process, to avoid this problem?

Thanks again!!
#4 Jeffrey Davis
One more question.... Why do I not have a "stretch" slider in my "Holy Grail" as seen in the video tutorial, I just have Offset and Rotate?
Thanks again!!
Jeff
#5 Gunther
Jeffrey, cropping is not the problem. It might occur when you animate the crop. So better leave all crops at the same size, than you should be fine.

I removed the stretch slider in 3.2.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 Jeffrey Davis
(2013-11-04, 20:29)gwegner Wrote: Jeffrey, cropping is not the problem. It might occur when you animate the crop. So better leave all crops at the same size, than you should be fine.

I removed the stretch slider in 3.2.

Thanks!! The Stretch slider looked to be useful, but You are the expert needless to say, so thanks for the great program and your quick responses!!
Jeff

I will post some of these that I am doing from a commercial project of a house construction and cabinet installation... thirteen TL in all, most with changing lighting conditions, AARGH, need a new machine for processing!
Jeff

...also check out: