• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Missing Frames for rendered video

#1 ConwayWong
Dear [size=small][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Gunther Wegner, [/font][/size]

[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I found that 1-2 sec of my [/font][/size][size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]5 sec hyper lapse sequence was missing when rendering video by LRTimelapse. [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]The jpg files output by Lightroom with LRTimeplase setting ori 8-bit jpg were there for all the frames. [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Due to unknown reason, the part of the sequence was missing from the video created. [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I was using LRTimelapse and Lightroom for editing my hyper lapse sequence. [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Hoping for better stabilisation in later process in After Effect,  I did some cropping before output the jpg files. [/font][/size]
[size=small][font=Open Sans, Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]At first I thought the missing video may due to some inconsistence in cropping. However, [/font][/size][size=small][font='Open Sans', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I cross checked the cropped dimension for all the jpg files output. They are all the same. [/font][/size]
I'm using the latest build of LRTimeplase, Lightroom CC 2015, Mac platform (OS X EI captain). 

This happened before. This is the second time I am having this issue. May I seek for your advice. 
Thanks!

Conway

Attached with a screen capture in After Effect, you can see the jpg sequence has a video length about 5 sec. 
However, the video rendered via LRTimeplase is much shorter (lower part of the screen capture).
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
It's most likely a problem with the crop. You can know for sure, if you check the log file after the video render from LRTimelapse, see this faq: http://forum.lrtimelapse.com/Thread-rend...e-sequence
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 ConwayWong
I checked again the sequence. Yes, you are correct. There are two frames with 1 pixel width less than others. After readjust the frames size. LRTimelapse is able to rendered the video correctly. Thank you for your help ^^

...also check out: