• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Montana Flyfishing Trip

#1 Dale Davis
Please enjoy this 6 minute 47 second film (not including end credits) of my flyfishing and photography visit to the beautiful state of Montana, USA. Through the use of multimedia sources, the film records flyfishing trips to the Gallatin River, Stillwater River, Mill Creek, Indian Creek, The beautiful Beartooth Highway, Beaver Creek, and Paradise Valley. The film shows both drone and timelapse sequences, as well as still photography.

Please go to FULL SCREEN by clicking the 4 arrows icon at the lower right.

https://vimeo.com/585573591
#2 LayinLo
Fantastic footage, Dr. Davis!!! It was very crisp, detailed, and your cinematography skills are really good. I like how you included the airport scenes, they really set the mood and made me feel like I was about to go traveling somewhere. Your Stillwater River footage was top notch. As was your Beartooth Highway shots. And those cloud time lapses.....above the mountains.....breathtaking. I sure do miss being stationed in San Diego when I see mountain ranges like that! Great work, sir. I'm a fan!

-LL
#3 rodrigo
Well-done Dave beautiful scenery and perfectly captured. I bet you were laden with all the gear.

regards,

Rodrigo

...also check out: