• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More keyframes on the Keyframes Wizard panel

Big Grin
#1 Jordidetemple
Hi Gunther,

First of all, thank you for creating LRTimelapse, fantastic software that I have been using for several years.

I am editing long term timelapses (approximately 4000 frames per clip) and I would like to know if it would be possible, in a future software update, to include an option so that more than 20 keyframes can be added automatically? It would be great too if we have the possibility to add a custom number of keyframes.

In the timelapses that I am editing there are very big changes in exposure and color temperature (transitions from day to night and vice versa) and it would be good to have more keyframes to smooth the transitions. I know that I can add them manually, but it would be interesting to be able to do it automatically to speed up the process.

Thanks for your time and greetings!
#2 Gunther
Hi Jordi, you could use the "Select n-th" feature in the Edit menu. This will select every n-th image (for example every 50th image, if you enter 50. Leave the offset at 0. Then hit the key 1 and every of those selected images will be maked as a keyframe. Does that solve your request?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jordidetemple
Hi Gunther! Thanks for your quick answer. I didn't know I could do this! Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for Smile

...also check out: