• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Motion Timelapse new Firmware for Pro Timer and TLSMC

#1 Sheeba
Hello Gunther, hello people,
I've implemented some extensions to my motion timelapse system.
The most important enhancement is the use of the TCM2100 silent step stiks in the TLSMC. As a result, a much quieter driving of the slider is possible and it could be installed another function. Some users of my TLSMC asked for the possibility to move the slider constant for video recordings. This feature could now be implemented.
The TCM2100 is hardware compatible with the A4988. Only one resistor has to be changed and another has to be added !!
Details can be found in the attached PDF. Questions about the use of the TCM2100 I like to answer.
Here you can see a system with TLSMC and Pro Timer SMC in action !!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sD1IwAjzCg&t=31s
The new firmware for the Pro Timer SMC and the TLSMC are attached.
I would be happy to get some feedback!!
Greetings Hans
Attached Files

.zip   LRTimelapse_Pro_Timer_SMC_Free_EXT_121.zip (Size: 21.67 KB / Downloads: 44)
.pdf   Timelapse Stepper Motor Controller for Pro Timer_en.pdf (Size: 1.03 MB / Downloads: 152)
.zip   TLSMC1_10.zip (Size: 6.71 KB / Downloads: 42)
#2 yimiblu
Edited:

As always: very good work! I'll make it Smile

I am looking for the different necessary components at home, and I think I have almost everything. Do you plan to share the way to build that personalized plate? or an accurate connection scheme? Is there any other reason, apart from the size and beautiful finish of your project, to choose the arduino nano? Would it simplify the scheme to use an UNO arduino for example?

Thank you very much!!
Javi
#3 yimiblu
I know you are offline these days, Hans, but i'd like to share some feedback:
I made some tries with last firmware, but my revisited PTFree cant show anything but the main screen. Maybe buttons dont act as the should to. Previous version works great, dont know why!
#4 Sheeba
Hi Javi, thanks for your feedback. Did you maybe use another display? The problem you have described is known and can be fixed by selecting "define _display_alternative1_" in the file LCD_Keypad_Reader.cpp.
//#define _display_standard_
#define _display_alternative1_
Regards, Hans
#5 ramigrafx
Hi Hans.
I have not yet started with this version yet, but one thing that I have noticed on unzipping the file is that there is no LCD_Keypad_Reader.cpp.
That being so , how do I select the display alternative1?
Richard
#6 Sheeba
Hi Richard, thanks for the hint. I have uploaded a new zip file.
Regards Hans
#7 DonMario1970
Hello all

Can anyone share a PCB design. I can't do this.
Thank you for your understanding.

best regards

...also check out: