• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mountains' Souls Vol.2

#1 Enrico Righetti
Monutains' Souls Vol.2

A new time lapse Adventure

Leave the comforts of daily routine to immerse yourself in nature, between the mountains and its valleys to rediscover yourself at all times. Mountain 'Souls 2, is a journey that leads through the alpine circle of northern Italy, from the eastern Dolomites to the Cozie Alps to capture their essence, spirit and soul.

This project is still a personal challenge to combine work with a passion for the mountains and time lapse. Carried forward with dedication and sacrifice over the past two years, with the aim of trying once again to convey the unique sensations that can be felt in front of nature, its unique beauty that man often forgets.

https://youtu.be/hemWhnNgN1Q

Good vision and leave a comment!
#2 Dale Davis
Enrico- what an absolute pleasure to view this beautiful film! I know how many hours of cold and patience you must endure to capture such gorgeous scenes. The exposures, composition, production, scenery, music...everything perfect! I will watch it again and again to learn from such a master!
#3 Enrico Righetti
Thanks so much Davidls, I am really glad to hear your words!
#4 Bobu
Very very good. Composition, colors and timing are nearly perfect.
Thanks Enrico for showing and good luck with your next projects. Keep it going!

Boris
#5 Enrico Righetti
Thanks so much Boris!
#6 rodrigo
Bravo Enrico, absolutely beautiful, it brought back memories of my native country, Chile.
#7 Enrico Righetti
Thanks so much rodrigo
#8 MartinA-P
Amazing stuff!
Well done combination of timelapse and music.
Thanks a lot, Enrico!
#9 Enrico Righetti
Thanks dude!

...also check out: