• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Move LRT folder with editing data from my Drive to a external disk.

#1 Hugo_Kyoto
How to do this? I ran out of space on my HDisk. The data was saved in the pictures folder on my iMac. I have been looking around on the forum, can't find anything.
Thanks for your help,
Hugo
#2 Gunther
You can either move the folder from inside LRTimelapse when it's not loaded (right click on the folder -> Move). Or you can move it via Finder (best when LRTimelapse is closed).
If you have the folder in Lightroom, it will be orphaned after this, so just make sure to remove it from lightroom. After that you can re add it (via "Drag to Lightroom"), the edits will be preserved, because they are in the XMP files.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Photo
#3 Hugo_Kyoto
I want to send you a screenshot of the folder in question. I'll send it to your email.
I am talking about the folder that LRT created, not me.
I am not up to speed with the jargon of these things, sorry
Hugo
#4 Gunther
That folder is not created by LRT. It looks like a Lightroom Catalog or Lightroom Backup file. I don't know, if you still need that or not.
If all of those folders on the left of your screenshot have similar content, those might all be lightroom backup files that you might be safe to delete. But honestly, I can't advice here, you need to check it out by yourself. This has nothing to do with LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Hugo_Kyoto
Okay, I see. Thanks for your time.
Hugo

...also check out: