• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multi-Export in Lightroom from Collections

#1 SilvanoAP
Hello,

In Lightroom, it is possible to get the feature "multi-export" directly from Collections and not from Directory ?

I can't use it from Collections, I get this error message :
"You can not export a time lapse from a collection. Please close the dialog, then right click on an image and select "Go to folder in Library"".

But it doesn't work, because there is multi-collections.

This feature work with directory directly.

Many thanks,

Kind Regards,
#2 Gunther
No, sorry. Exporting from collections cannot be supported to to technical reasons. Collections are neither supported for single timelapse exports nor for multi-folder exports.
Any timelapse should be in a dedicated folder. Please work on the folders only in Lightroom when using LRTimelapse.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 SilvanoAP
ok thanks, I discover it today. it will be easier to use folder than collections, I change it. thanks Wink
#4 AlwaysEastern
I get the same message "You can not export a time lapse from a collection." However I have checked the photos and none of them are in a Collection (except for smart collections). I originally started to export as TIFF files and realized a year long timelapse would take too long to export and would be an enormous file. So I stopped the export, deleted the initial export folder destination and tried to start a new export using 4K jpg format. I have made sure I am accessing the actual folder. What is causing LR to think they are in a collection? Is there something in LRtimelapse that may have changed?
#5 Gunther
Are you using 5.0.6? I've tried to catch most of the situations that can happen in the latest updates.
It might still be that you get that message if something else goes wrong too. Try to narrow down the amount of folders selected, most likely there is an issue with one specific folder that is included in the selection. You might have to export that folder individually (not as multifolder export).
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: