• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Multiple Folder Export not working.

#1 latsap
Hi Gunther,

I've been really excited about this 'mulitple folder export option'

I've just gone to try it and I'm getting the following error come up.

'When you export from mulitple folders, you need have all images selected!'
Please select all images from Grid-View before exporting.

I am doing this.

I also then tried to do the export with half the number of folders.

No cigar...

My export settings are:Original resolution, 16bit tiffs.  Overwrite and Use last render settings are checked.

Is there something I'm not doing?

Cheers

Andrew
Architectural Photographer
Vancouver CAN / Melbourne AUS
#2 Gunther
In rare cases, if you have multiple sequences with names that vary in a space or underscore only (for example one called "My_Timelapse" and another "My Timelapse" the counting might fail and you'll get that error, I'll try to fix this in one of the next updates. Please check and possibly rename the folders, if this applies to you.
Make sure also, to have set the filter to "LRT Full Sequence", have shift selected the folders and hit Ctrl-A (Win) / Cmd-A (Mac) to select all images before exporting.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Piak
Hi , it happen to me also . As I just bought Pro lic, Now i am trying to export and render the old one(few hundred TL clips from my last 3 years) i have done it with my Private lic as I want Prores. My folder name are mostly the running number; AbuDhabi1,AbuDhabi2,etc or AbuDhabi-a, AbuDhabi-b. Both cases fail to export same error as "latsap" . i tried to manually change the folder name but that wont recognised by LR anymore. So for now i just do it one by one......
#4 Gunther
There is one more thing to take care of: when selecting multiple folders, don't switch folders or change the selection, while LR is still preparing the export. You can change the selection / switch folders after the final export process has started (Exporting image 1 of ...), but ovoid doing this before because that could lead to this problem. Please try and let me know!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#5 Piak
I didn't change or switch the selection, did it very patiencely,step by step until i got the error message pop up. I should give you the exact folder name so you will get the idea. With folder name"Burjkhalifa1",then 2,3,4,5,6 have no problem. While "Dhayah1" ,and 2,3,4,5 are having problem. One more name, " Canal1,2,3,4,5" have no problem
#6 Piak
now i found where the problem is..... In the folder i have extra image of the same name . This extra image is from my further processing in PS before i saved it as single image. i forgot to remove it. Now after the deletion of this one extra image, the export work fine to me. //Thanks

...also check out: