• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

My first Timelapse (Sunrise in Hurghada)

#1 Jamo
Hey guys,

I am happy to share with you the very first TimeLapse I ever created. I actually had no idea how to do it properly, so it was not so easy for me especially with the upcoming light from the sun. So the main issue I had was the changing exposure time from 30s to only fraction of seconds. Which is why I spontaneously added a second ND filter to the lense inbetween recording. This and other stuff made it really hard for me to work with the results. Then, I found out about LRTimelapse, and what can I see, considering the raw material I am more than satisfied what I could manage to get with manual editing in LR and automatization from LRT. But for next times, I definately learned a lot to do better already xD

The Timelapse was taken in Hurghada (Egypt) on a pier from the beach of my hotel. It's short, but I hope you like still Smile
Feedback is appreciated.

Hm, I have no idea how to include a video from Instagram. So I guess you have to follow the link: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPTo95xgxDx/...=manufolio

Best,
Jamo
#2 Dale Davis
Congratulations on your first time lapse. It was quite nice.  I try to save the file as an MP3, and keep a separate folder for all of my time lapses. Then it can be attached to this thread at the paper clip/browse attachment window.
#3 Jamo
Thanks for your post Dale. For me, it didn't work to add the .mp4 file to the post, I got an error saying this file format is invalid

...also check out: