• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 correturno
Hola he fabricado el LRTimeLapse pro Edicion TLCS creo que todo bien, al menos he prestado mucha atencion para no equivocar alguna conexion pero cuando lo conecto a mi Sony a7III no consigo hacerlo funcionar, he utilizado la opción del transistor externo por lo que hice el pequeño circuito de los dos transistores y las dos resistencias pero no consigo hacerlo funcionar, he probado a cambiar opciones en el menu de la camara y no hay manera. He probado un intervalometro convencional y funciona perfectamente pero este no lo hace , alguien me podria dar alguna pista para buscar donde puede estar el fallo.? Mucha gracias por vuestra ayuda.
#2 Gunther
Hi, Forum language is english. Could you please translate your post - I recommend using https://deepl.com if necessary.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 correturno
I'm sorry
Hello I have made the LRTimeLapse pro TLCS Edition I think everything is ok, at least I paid a lot of attention not to make a mistake in any connection but when I connect it to my Sony a7III I can not make it work, I used the external transistor option so I made the small circuit of the two transistors and the two resistors but I can not make it work, I have tried to change options in the camera menu and there is no way. I have tried a conventional intervalometer and it works perfectly but this one does not, someone could give me some clue to find where the fault may be? Thank you very much for your help.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
#4 correturno
Hello I found the problem, the small circuit for the trigger had a fault in the transistors that when heated with the soldering iron had been damaged, I did not know that you had to be very careful when soldering but today a friend has helped me to repair it and everything is correct.
Thank you very much
#5 Gunther
Glad you could sort it out!
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: