• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New User just want to do a simple sequence

#1 Cliffo
Hi I am a 59 year old West Australian and avid GoPro user. I am getting right into timelapse with the GoPro but do not need to do complex processing. The GoPro Studio software is inadequate for my needs and intensely frustrating.

Yesterday I shot 13,000 frames over 5 hours with the GoPro and just want to turn them into a three minute sequence for publishing. Sequence was our ANZAC military parade in the city.

For your interest here is my GoPro Long Timelapse page to show you how to do long time-lapse limited only by the size of your SD Card:
http://cl9128.wix.com/go-pro-time-lapse-

All I want to do is create a sequence from the 13,000 frames to publish on Vimeo. I do not need to do any advanced processing or key framing etc.

I have LRTimelapse Pro and will be upgrading to LRT4 today, but most of [/quote]the advanced features of the incredible genius in this software are way beyond my needs as yet.

So is it possible to do a simple timelapse in LRTimelapse without having to flick back and forth between Lightroom and LRTimelapse?

Thanks for any advice.
cliffo@iinet.net.au
#2 Gunther
LRTimelapse is not intended to just combine a jpg sequence without editing (you can use quicktime, photoshop or other tools for that, and for your case it might be the better option)

But of course there is a very simple workflow as well - the Basic "Workflow" on http://lrtimelapse.com/workflow
But it still will require you to go once into Lightroom, to make your edits and then render your sequence from there.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Cliffo
Hello Gunther once again I am stunned at you genius and courtesy. I used your excellent script in Lightroom and was able to export the very large sequences without problem.

If you are ever in need of a suntan from downunder in Australia let me know - I would be very happy to show you around. It is a very big place.

Regards Cliff
#4 Gunther
Thank you Cliff! :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: