• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

New York Timelapse / hyperlapse

Video
#1 torgust
Hi everyone.

I am an ameteur photographer from Norway completely hooked on timelapse / hyperlapse.
For a long time I watched endless hours of timelapse videos on Vimeo and other sites. Awestruck by all the talent out there I was not shure if I would ever dare to publish something of my own. But as my kids say.. "Yolo" (You only live once). So here goes!

I was visiting New York in May this year. 15.000 exposures in 7 days, and many many hours of editing later. Here it is. My first attempt on a timelapse/hyperlapse Production. I used LRTimelapse in almost every sequence in this video. Either for Holy Grail or for general adjustements / deflicker. What a beatiful tool it is Smile
Hope you like it Smile

https://vimeo.com/74820616

All the best to you all
Torbjørn
#2 David_Lennon
great video! i love how in the streets of new york every where you look there is a yellow taxi!
#3 mtineo0122
I like your Timelapse video! Keep it coming! But I have two tips for you:
1) When you are making your future timelapse, try to match the music beats with the videos. (like when a down beat goes on, then start another video there.)
2) Also I could see that you used some type of video stabilizer software.
I just wanted to encourage you to use the After-Effects [Warp Stabilizer] but twice, only if the software is available to you, but if is not, then just continue doing what your doing.

Thank you for sharing! It looks very professional even though you said your an "amateur photographer" you lier! -_- :P

Best to you!
M.T.
#4 sigjul
Great work...!
I am curious on the boat hyper lapse, how did you consistently animate the viewpoint? Did you just have a fixed camera on the boat and then did that digitally in Premeire? Looks great!

Thanks

Julien

...also check out: