• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm making a film and I would value your input

#1 Lapsefinger
I realise that I'm giving away an idea here, but I'll take my chances... Big Grin

Imagine that you're a tourist. You have just entered a shop where they're selling a DVD/Bly-ray produced locally, with loads of beautiful scenes from the area you're visiting. Mainly timelapses, of course... Big Grin

The idea is to offer the tourists a film from places they've visited, places they didn't have time to visit or scenes recorded during the magic hours of the night, when most people are asleep. I want it to be a souvenir that they can show their families and friends, point at the screen and say: "That's where we went for our holiday!" And I would like to do it without sponsors, which might prove to be tricky... Big Grin

- First of all, would you buy one? (Do people still buy physical media?)
- What would be an ideal length? 30 minutes? An hour? 90 mins? Two hours?
- Would you prefer to have a narrator feeding you information and trivia (whatever) throughout the film or would you prefer a short introduction to each scene? Maybe no narrator at all, let the film speak for itself?

Any thoughts at all would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance!
#2 Gunther
Why not, I think the idea is not really new - if you live in such an area - why not try it out?
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Lapsefinger
We're still very much in the planning stage, but yes, we'll definately try it! Thanks for your input!

...also check out: