• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

no ffmpeg tool, button still red

#1 rolo0509
Hello
dnf converter, ffmpeg and exif tool were red when I first ran the LRTL program. i installed the exif tool, which made the corresponding button turn green. however, the ffmpeg and dbf buttons are still red
What to do?
#2 Gunther
Hi Rolo,
on Windows the ffmpeg and exiftool install right with the software.
On Mac, you just have to install the LRT-Addons that come inside the installer.

The DNG-Converter is an optional download from Adobe, you only need it if you want to convert to DNG on import.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
Exclamation
#3 nitrorefteamco
Hi, I have the same problem, When I installed the latest version of the program, I have no problems during the installation, but when I opened it for the first time, an error message appeared that said that the [font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]LRT-Addons not have been properly installed.[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Please, Is there any solution to this problem?[/font]
[font='Open Sans', 'Myriad Pro', Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks, NitroREFTeamCo[/font]
#4 Gunther
Is that on Windows or Mac?

On mac, check if the folder /usr/local/bin and it's contents have the right permissions set so that LRTimelapse can execute the tools from there.

For issues like that it helps to check the log file (info menu/log) and send it to me, if you can't figure it out by yourself.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: