• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NO qdslrdashboard (controlmycamera) for IOS_Whats the alternative?

#1 Garrett
Hi forum,
Im a new subscriber and new to creating Timelapse.
I just purchased an LRT pro timer 3 to create Timelapse with my cameras (Panasonic GH6 and GH5s and Nikon D850)
Gunther recommends using and app called qdslrdashboard (controlmycamera) to control cameras while creating Timelapse.
I use IOS and the app has now been removed from the App Store.
As you can imagine I’m a little disappointed it is not available for iOS and wanted to ask the forum group what the best alternative
would be. Is there another app that provides the same functions for IOS that anyone can recommend?

Thanks in advance
Garrett
#2 MMeier
The best option is to get a cheap (used) android phone / tablet and use this for qDslrDashboard. I am also an iPhone / iPad user and use an old android for my timelapses.
#3 mopperle
I'm also an iOS user but have a cheap and simple Android tablet for the use of qdslrdashboard. I'm not aware of any other freeware solution. There are some hardware solutions around, but they are quite expensive.
Gruß/regards

Otto
#4 Cymro
Arsenal2 works really well for TL ramping, you can probably find one fairly cheap on ebay as they are not great at all the other promises. Alternatively as others say a cheap Android device and QDSLRD

...also check out: