• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Norway 8k 50 fps - my biggest time lapse project ever!

#1 jorn-t
My biggest video project ever, with lots of ultra high quality time lapse clips carefully chosen from around 250 000 photos taken the last six years, footage from all of Norway, all in 8K UHD, 50 fps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy-BGv_X25E

Locations include Lofoten, Senja, Andøya and Stetind in Northern Norway, featuring the beautiful midnight sun. Other locations are Trollstigen, Geiranger, Innerdalen, Hjørundfjorden, Nordangsdalen, Slogen and Sunnmørsalpene in Western Norway / Sunnmøre, and with lots of clips from some of central Norway's monumental national parks Jotunheimen, Rondane and Dovrefjell.

Aurora borealis (Northern lights) footage from the 1000-year old city of Trondheim, and more clips with the Milky Way from Selbusjøen, Linesøya and Snåsa in Trøndelag.

The very last clip with powerful northern lights is from a secret location, points to those who can guess it ;-)
One clip contains a bug discussed on this forum, points to those who finds out Big Grin

Photographed using Nikon D850, D750 cameras with some of the worlds sharpest lenses, Sigma Art 14mm f/1.8, Sigma Art 14-24 f/2.4, Sigma Art 20mm f/1.4, Sigma Art 50mm f/1.4.

Total project size amounts to about 50 terabytes of data.

Hope you like it! :-)

- Jørn
#2 Gunther
Beautiful! Great shots and editing. Keep up the good work! :-)
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 jorn-t
Thank you Gunther!

Just upgraded my computer to a 14900k, with a M.2 accellerated RAID-5 array of drives, editing has become a lot easier, with Lrtimelapse chewing through visual previews in parallel while I edit the next sequence in Lightroom ?
#4 Gunther
Did you already try the LRT 7 beta? It should be even faster! ;-) https://lrtimelapse.com/download/beta
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: