• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Not seeing developer edit columns in Time Lapse

#1 krelsman
Hi,

Recently able to find some time to get back to enjoying time lapse photography so a little rusty.

Mac-mini - M1 chip, OS 11.7.6
I am currently using LRTimelapse 6.30 (not pro) and Lightroom classics 12.3.

Issue is I am taking a fixed length, fixed exposure 300 image time lapse and going through your tutorial trying to mimic your steps. In my case single key frame. After editing the single key frame, saving the meta data in library mode and returning to LRTimelapse all seems to be working. I then click on the auto transition and my image edits show up in the display box on the right side and are being applied to all images but no new columns or lines on graph when clicking the all button. Final time-lapse .mp4 file looks fine, meaning it appears that my changes to the keyframe are being applied . What am I missing? Thanks in advance.

Sidebar: Anyway to generate .mov files?
#2 Gunther
Columns in the table (except the exposure column) get hidden, when they have equal values. If you work with one keyframe only, all images will be edited in the same way and all columns will have equal values and therefore be hidden.

Try the following: Load a fresh sequence (or reset one via Metadata/initialize). Now do the workflow as you did and edit only the exposure on the very first image (keyframe) in Lightroom, save Metadata.

Now in LRTimelapse, click on the reload button on the right side (instead of auto transition). Now you will see the exposure value in the table for the first image while all other images are still on default. If you now click on Auto Transition, exposure will be populated to all other images. The Exposure column is the only "tool" column that will not get hidden.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: