• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nothing changes during timelapse

#1 iamtheflyingkiwi
I finally got my 7D mark II and tp-link working, purchased the app, and they are talking, however, when i set up a timelapse, with auto holygrail, and let it run, the shutter does not change at all. I even tried with an nd filter, and lights, then pulled the curtains to simulate darkness, and it stayed the same, have tried playing with all the settings, yet it remains the same

i capture a sample, make sure its ok
set my max shutter and max iso
set sunset
check again the sample
click auto holy grail
and set the interval timer to start

all starts firing as should, but no adjustments take place. 

any help would be great.
#2 iamtheflyingkiwi
crash after crash. back to ML on an older canon.
#3 Gunther
Sorry, since I'm not the developer of qDslrDashboard, I cannot give technical support. Sad to hear that it crashes on your environment. Please contact the developer of qDDB for technical support: http://dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#4 iamtheflyingkiwi
Thanks for your reply, I realise he is a one man band, and time is limited, so there is no response to this issue for me, or all the other complaints I am reading about, again, i do understand he is doing this himself, but still frustrating as a consumer. I wish I studied before I went through finding a router and buying the app, I would have just stuck to my old canon and ML. 

I do love your lrtimelapse, I just purchased it, it is the only way to make nice timelapse, thanks.
#5 Gunther
I understand that and I'm not happy with it either. Zoltan told me that currently he has some personal issues, he promised he will be back soon and then take care of the queries in his forum.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#6 iamtheflyingkiwi
appreciate you following up. thank you.

...also check out: