• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NTC in qDSLRDashboard

#41 flobs
Hi Gunter!
Yes - this works if you have an internet connection. But when using a device without sim-card I don't have the chance to get a map... connecting the cam via wlan is necessary to open the LRTimelapse screen in qDD - so I can't use a hotspot/wlan for my internet connection at the same time.
So I tried to enter the coordinates manually but wasn't successful

Looks like I need a device with gps ;-)
#42 pnplibi
I just downloaded qDSLRD onto my iPhone 11 Pro and could not get it to work with my Nikon Z7. After a bit of playing I put qDSLRD onto my wife's iPhone 7 Plus and it works fine. I have since used qDSLRD on my iPad and it also works fine. What happens is it connects to the camera then after about 10 or 15 seconds the software freezes. The camera remains connected to my phone but the software does not respond to any touches. Are there any known issues with qDSLRD on iPhone 11?
#43 Sockeye
Hi,
I have the same problem with my Windows Laptop. When I long-klick on the Auto NTC button, I get the GPS screen, but no possibility to enter coordinates.
The link above to the missing DLL is broken. Does anyone have a working link?
#44 Gunther
Please contact Zoltan, the developer directly: https://dslrdashboard.info
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#45 patrickj
Whats the reason auto holygrail isnt recommended with qdslr and protimer?
#46 Gunther
Sorry, what do you mean? Where you found that? Of course we use LRT PRO Timer with Auto Holy Grail in qDDB all the time.

Sent mobile...
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#47 patrickj
Maybe im confused from the link below it says ” I don’t recommend using “Auto Direction”, instead better switch between Sunset/Sunrise manually”

https://lrtimelapse.com/dslrdashboard/

Basically i wanted autoramping feature for day to night to day... currently have timelapse + the view but wanted try something different. Will qdslr and protimer 3 enable me to do that?

...also check out: