• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

NTC in qDSLRDashboard

#31 Gunther
Try doing it on the qDDB main screen then: sun pos / GPS / +
I've just tried it here with deactivated GPS and it works.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#32 Daxelinho
Sadly it's not working. I've redownloaded it and tried it in DirectX and OpenGL. With or without the camera, nothing works. Even reinstalled the Visual Studio C++ 2013 redistributables.
#33 Gunther
I'm on Android, not sure if it's implemented in the PC version also. Will notify Zoltan to have a look at this thread.
#34 Daxelinho
Ah, thats probably the reason for it. I only have my phone which is running android but my camera doesn't have wifi so I need to connect my phone via cable and then I'm not able to charge it. So either no NTC (which is ok atm, not great, not terrible) or short timelapses. Maybe the feature will come to pc in a future update.
Thanks for your help!
#35 Gunther
Normally, the time span where you have qDDB doing the ramping is not more than 2-3 hours, after that you can turn it off. Any smartphone should be able to do this without charging, even if the screen is on. I do this all the time and never charge my tablet or smartphone while using qDDB for ramping or anything else.
#36 hubaiz
I found the error why Daxelinho didn't get the manual GPS entry dialog in Windows. There is a missing dll file.
I uploaded to my Drive account: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11J_qKnj...sp=sharing
Just unzip the Qt5PositioningQuick.dll from the archive to the qDslrDashboard folder.
#37 Gunther
Thank you Zoltan!
#38 Daxelinho
Thanks for the quick answer! Now everything works as intended! Thank you very much!
#39 flobs
Hey! With this dll I can now open the GPS window on my PC. But how do I have to enter the coordinates?

x°x N y°y E

x.x N y.y E

there are too many options... and I couldn't figure it out :-(
Thanks!
#40 Gunther
Just click on + and you should get a map.

...also check out: