• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Older Lightroom versions, compatible or not?

#1 Jarops
I have as old as LR3, and Photoshop5, one reason is that I am not big fan of Adobe’s sofware packages. 
I am old digital photographer and keen to learn new possibilities within time- and hyperlapse.
I have been surfing through softwares available and came across LR time lapse. Again Adobes package/plan way of selling softwares.
AE, PR.... what are your succestion for software for time lapse workflow? Would like to buy this LR Timelapse, but what else do I need to get this workflow working. I shoot in RAW... 

What does AE does, since some are using both LR Timelapse and AE in compination. Might be stupid question, but my idea is to create travel time lapse movies. I travel for my job. Thanks.
#2 Gunther
In order to run LRTimelapse, you'd need at least Lightroom 4. After Effects is not needed, some users use it to stabilize or post process footage, but it's not required for LRTimelapse.
If you want to get into time lapse editing and you don't want any subscription model, I'd recommend upgrading your Lightroom to 6 and get LRTimelapse 5. That's all you need.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Jarops
Thanks for the reply. I will do that at once, and order LRTimelapse5.

...also check out: