• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Opinions wanted on this new time-lapse short film

#1 alfas
Hi guys, I am very new to this forum and it's a pleasure to learn with lots of talented cinematographers around here. I recently finished my first short movie project and I would like to share it with experienced people to get critics and suggestions for improving the next ones.

If you could say anything you would do in a different way, or that could be improved, please feel free to say! Opinions about everything will be very welcome and taken into account on my next projects.

I have not used LRTimelapse on this video but I am planning to do it on the next.
I appreciate all the help. You can have a look at the video here:

[Video: http://vimeo.com/95499273]
#2 sigjul
Hello,

Just like you, I am also looking for feedback but if you loo at the threads on this forum there are a lot of people looking but no one is proving feedback.... Looks like there a lot of skilled people around, but no one offers advice or comments...Sad

So I do.

From my perspective (an amateur starting to do time-lapse a few months ago only, so take it with a rain of slat) your individual sequences look beautiful and technically very nice (would be nice if you shared any details - gear used, exposure times,...). I like the traffic and sunsets, city scape...I also like a lot the music.

As a overall movie though it seems that the movie goes a bit everywhere form city to country to trains with no "purpose".Also, personally I like to have more consisten transitions between sequences a bit of animation of the "viewpoint" in each sequence, it creates a bit more dynamism in the movie.

Good work!

Best,
Julien

...also check out: