• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Visual Deflicker Greyed Out After Visual Previews Render

#1 Taylor_123
Hi,

I am currently using LRTimelapse 4.4.

First of all, 

This is my first thread on this forum and I want to thank you Gunther for all that you have done for the world of timelapse. 

Now to the issue:

Visual deflicker has never been an issue for me so far. The only thing I have done out of the ordinary would be attempting to delete keyframes in the visual representation of the keyframes in the viewer. This created a little box for the reference area as you know so I went ahead and made a proper reference area at the beginning of the workflow and found out you needed to delete keyframes where the camera information is laid out below.

Otherwise, I cannot figure out why Visual Deflicker does not show up?

Please advise. Thanks.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

#2 Gunther
There seem to be one preview missing, check the green bar at the bottom, at round about 1/3rd from the left, there is a gap. That's why the Visual Deflicker is deactivated. Try selecting that image in the table, check if the preview gets created. Try restarting LRTimelapse, if not, try again.
If nothing helps, hit Shift-F5 to redo the visual previews.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 Taylor_123
I found the issue:

I deleted two photos in lightroom and then came back to LRTimelapse without resetting it by simply clicking off the folder and then back on it for it to reload the images in the folder.

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the program relies on EVERY photo to have a visual preview generated for visual deflicker to work. Maybe there needs to be more talking between programs every time you switch from one application to another? However, I did read a dialogue that popped up when I tried to delete the already deleted images in LRTimelapse that said something to the effect of the Lighrtroom catalogue needs to be synced. I forgot since I clicked off the folder and back on it...sorry guys. Hope this post helps.

...also check out: