• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Output size of 640 x 360?

#1 erikturner
I'd like to get a smaller output size out of LR timelapse render. The smallest I see is 720p. I exported out frames at the correct size (640 x 360 for IG) and thought I could point LR Timelapse to those jpg files, but since they were not created as an actual intermediate sequence, it doesn't work. I tried batch renaming the files to what LR TL4 thinks it is looking for in the intermediate sequence (ie LR_0000#.jpg) but that didn't work, so there must be something that actually makes those files special Smile

any tips out spitting out lower resolution files? Is it easiest to just do that in a video editor? I'm not terribly skilled in their use, so was hoping I could do this directly...

thanks
Erik
#2 Gunther
Even if you rename the files correctly (the folder has to be called LRT_ and the files LRT_xxxxx.jpg), LRT will render in 720p and not smaller.
To be able to render in Original Size, you'd need LRTimelapse Pro , and that will only work for H.265 and Prores, not MP4 (this feature was never intended to be used to create smaller files, it is meant for bigger files! :-))
I guess, your best option is to use a video converter (tons available) to just reduce the size of the exported clip from LRT.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.
#3 daggel
I would recommend XMediaRecode. Its a small program, it comes also as a portable one and has a lot of presets and custom settings.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G900F mit Tapatalk
Video output
rodrigo
2017-11-23, 11:06
Last Post: Gunther

...also check out: