• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Overide Holy Grail Keyframe Settings

#1 mknief
Hi - I shot a holy grail sequence yesterday evening with the Fujifilm X-T4, it has an in-built HDR function that outputs a single raw file from three exposures, I thought it might be helpful to have more to play with in the post production phase.

However, the Holy Grail Keyframe option was unavailable, after some investigation, I can see that the file created by the camera does is not marked as Program: Manual, but Program: Normal. Even though it was fully manual. So I guess LRTimelapse decides (understandably) that it is not a suitable Holy Grail sequences.

Maybe such camera features will become more commonplace in the future, either way, I feel it would be a simple thing to allow an overide to this option being unavailable to those users who have some reason to disagree.

As an aside, I am also unable to render visual previews for this set either... but I am still investigating that, unsure if it is also due to the HDR-Raw output.
#2 Gunther
Do you have the latest Adobe DNG Converter installed? Does it and Lightroom support those combined Raw files? Then you should be able to create visual previews.

Using the Holy Grail Wizard only makes sense, if your blue luminance curve shows the typical "zig zag" appearance of a holy grail sequence. If so, and the holy grail wizard is still not enabled, you can force LRTimelapse to create Holy Grail keyframes in the Keyframes Wizard by clicking on the button "Force Holy Grail Keyframes". After that the Holy Grail Wizard will be enabled.
Subscribe to: LRTimelapse Newsletter, Youtube Channel, Instagram, Facebook.

...also check out: